That's Rach and her very own composed song. Rock on girl \m/
Define L.o.v.e ; A deep, tender, ineffable feeling of affection and solicitude toward a person, such as that arising from kinship, recognition of attractive qualities, or a sense of underlying oneness.
My days are filled with joy and laughter. 3 new colleagues at work and they're around the same age as me. Surprisingly, the characters of those three are totally different. Either one is extremely extrovert or extremely introvert and "Inextrovert(In btwn the intro and extro)"? Uhh, forget it.
oBrians and Cedele are fighting over sales as we're both in F&B lines but both of the stores behaved like we're friends as we often handsign-ed to each other across for some dumb reasons, patronising each other and forcefully demand discounts from each other (kidding). Come to think of it, I don't know how we even befriended in the first place. Mr OBrians, Peh! (: Alright, I know this is a boring post to read on or most prolly no one bothers to read. Who cares anyway?Anyway, work is enjoyable for me these days.
So, I'm not working tomorrow and decided to stay home, sleep till noon and pack my room. It is a havoc; in a terrible state. Most prolly heading to town if I have the time to get some stuff and train-ed over to the East to meet Sharlene & Athl for dinner and PM at night. I need plenty of rest, I can feel that my body is going to die soon. Symptons of "Aixing-going-to-a-place-named-Sheol-real-soon" mode.
Though as time past, it no longer hurt that much but you're always on my mind :)
I miss my girlfriends especially the one that is studying overseas <3